Another terrestrial EPG reshuffle will take place this September.
DTT Multiplex Operators Limited (DMOL) have confirmed significant changes to channel numbers on the digital terrestrial platform taking place on the 19th September.
The changes will allow for:
– Provision for up to 100 General Entertainment channels
– Reserved channel numbers for new public service local TV channels
– Twenty spaces for HD services
– A dedicated section for the development of internet delivered TV services
– An information page at channel 100 for viewers with Freeview HD