Various changes took place on the Sky platform today. Of these the only one to affect Virgin Media customers is the removal of Sky Living Loves which has been closed down by Sky on all platforms.
Sky Living Loves was previously available on Virgin Media channel 159.
Several changes have taken effect for various Sky channels today:
– Sky 2 has moved to channel 121
– Sky Living +1 has moved to channel 123
– Sky Livingit +1 has moved to channel 238
– Sky Living Loves has closed down
Specifically, if you’re an HD customer:
– Sky Arts 1 HD has moved to channel 129
– Sky Arts 2 HD has moved to channel 130
If you’re not an HD customer:
– Sky Arts 1 has moved to channel 129
– Sky Arts 2 has moved to channel 130
– Sky Arts 1 HD has moved on channel 239
– Sky Arts 2 HD has moved on channel 290
The changes announced by Sky in November will not come into effect tomorrow as originally planned.
It’s thought the channel moves and changes will now take place on Tuesday 21st February instead.
For more information on the planned changes to Sky’s channels please click here.
Sky have plans to make several changes to their channels on the 24th January 2012.
Sky HD customers will only see the HD versions of Sky Arts 1 and Sky Arts 2. Also, Sky Arts 1 HD will move futher up the EPG to channel 129, and Sky Arts 2 HD will also move up to channel 130.
Sky 2 will be moved down the EPG from channel 129 to channel 121.
Sky Living Loves will be closed down on the same day, and Sky Living +1 will move from channel 121 to channel 123.
Sky 3D (only available for Sky HD customers with a 3D-capable TV) will be moving from channel 217 to channel 170.