ITV1 +1 has launched today on Freeview channel 33, Sky channel 131 and Virgin Media channel 114.
If you have Freeview you may need to rescan your box to receive the new timeshift channel. You’ll also need to rescan to keep receiving ITV2 +1 as this moves to a new multiplex and is now available 7pm-4am instead of being a 24 hour channel. After a rescan ITV2 +1 will move to channel 27, and ITV1 +1 appears on channel 33.
There have been several changes to the Virgin Media TV lineup today:
– ITV2 +1 has launched on channel 116 (in TV pack M)
– ITV3 +1 has launched on channel 174 (in TV pack M)
– ITV4 +1 has launched on channel 175 (in TV pack M)
– Quest has launched on channel 179 (in TV pack M)
– Cartoonito has launched on channel 706 (in TV pack L)
– Military History has launched on channel 236 (in TV pack XL)
– Cartoon Network Too has moved from channel 732 to channel 705
– Animal Planet +1 has been removed from channel 216
– History +1 has been removed from channel 235 in areas that used to have it
– Men & Motors has been removed from channel 280
There will be a mini Freeview channel reshuffle for ITV-owned and Channel 4-owned channels tomorrow (24th February). The official Freeview website is reporting ITV4 is moving from channel 28 to 24, CITV is moving from channel 75 to 72, ITV2 +1 is moving from channel 31 to 27, E4 is moving from channel 29 to 28 and E4 +1 is moving from channel 30 to 29.
You will need to rescan your Freeview box to pick up the channel number changes (please note you will probably need to carry out a full rescan and not just an “Add Channels” scan).